Pages

10 June 2011

New Beginnings...

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

- John Lennon



As of late I have found real inspiration in these words. A lot of things have been happening lately, I've been so busy making so many plans, that I haven't noticed I'm not enjoying life to it's fullest. So I've started this blog in the hope, that by taking the time to stop and ponder at the goings on around me, that I will also remember to enjoy them more.

So these are the first big steps, right now my life is heavily focused on my chances of getting into university, I've already, for a year now, been living the life of the 'care-free' student, which, as it so happens, has probably been my most stressful year of my life...but isn't that how it goes?

My other passion at the minute, is with all things vintage and fashion. I've recently discovered lookbook.nu and oh-me-oh-my, am I hooked. It's so fascinating, and if you're in any way interested in fashion I really suggest to take a peek if you haven't already.

I hope you have taken something from what I've said here...go out and be ready for life, if life is not for living what else good is for?
Live, Love, Feel....these are the things I'll try to focus on more in life...and to try not to occupy my life with plans and ideals of what might happen...

So I'll finish with another Lennon quote;

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."

- John Lennon



No comments: