Pages

23 June 2011

Lookbook.nu

Eurgh sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I got myself a throat infection; penicillin is not nice :(
Fortunately while I was sick I found an awesome new blog to read,
K is for Kani, she's great, she's been blogging (mainly about fashion and thrifting) for a couple of years now, so she's got quite a few followers now. You should check her out. You can let her know I sent you :)

But on to other news! I posted my first look up on Lookbook! I'm so happy, as I've been meaning to do this for awhile now, and it's going pretty well. Colin and I went to Botanic Gardens for a couple of hours to try and get some good shots, unfortunately just as we walked through the gates the skies opened and it began raining. We took shelter in the Ravine and got a few shots there, but my point-and-shoot camera's lens kept fogging up.

Luckily there was a break in the rain just as we were about to leave, so enough of my rambles here are some of the photos,

Gates into Botanic Gardens

Bleh, blurry lens >.>

In the Ravine

Colin getting some shelter from the rain. Tehe.

The weather eventually held long enough to get some outdoor shots.

These two are the ones I choose to use for my final look.

I liked this one too though

You can check out my final look here!

Boater: Primark, Jumper: Gifted, Floral Skirt: Ebay, Braces: Ebay, Military style boots: Vintage, Tights: ASDA.

So you can let me know what you think, it was only my first attempt, but I can't wait to try out some other looks I love :)

Also, I'm not sure if you see my nails, but they have little grapes on them, they're inspired by BubzBeauty, another lady I absolutely love! She's great and I really suggest checking her out, especially on Youtube. But they drove me mad actually doing them, I love makeup, but I stink at painting nails, so I'm totally chuffed they turned out so well. I'll see if I can take a close up of them :)

Well that's all, I have to go pack, but I'll explain more about that soon!

No comments: